A diamond citrine ring is a good choice of the ring; however, you need to make sure not to wear it while doing activities such as house cleaning, dishwashing, etc., as it may get cracked when exposed to a strong blow. Aside from that, you also need to clean it regularly to maintain the shine and brilliance of the gemstone.
- Fill a container with warm water and add mild detergent or soap to it.
- Soak your diamond citrine ring in this cleaning solution for 30 minutes.
- Subsequently, clean the gemstone by gently scrubbing it with a soft brush or a cloth.
- After cleaning the citrine stone, clean the metal of the ring using a brush and remove any accumulated dirt in the settings.
- Rinse the ring properly with water and dry it using a soft cloth.