Tungsten carbide diamond engagement rings are one of the best options for all the couples who prefer to steer away from traditional diamond ring designs. In fact, this is one of the most popular designs these days. However, it is recommended to analyze the pros and cons of tungsten carbide diamond engagement rings before purchasing it.
- Tungsten carbide rings are resistant to bends; it will retain its shaped irrespective of how hard you hammer it.
- It is scratch resistant, and as a result, tungsten carbide diamond engagement rings will stay polished and glossy forever.
- The hypoallergenic nature of tungsten metal makes it an ideal purchase for people with sensitive skin.
- You will not be able to re-size a tungsten ring. So, it will be impossible for you to wear it if the size of your finger changes. To tackle this, it is crucial to shop such rings from jewelers who offer a lifetime warranty for your ring so that you can exchange it later.
- You may easily get scammed with cheap tungsten carbide ring, which is available readily knocked off. Cheap tungsten carbide is mainly used for making the bulb filaments; this may discolor over time and can also damage your finger.