This is true, but you can lower the bill of your engagement diamond rings without compromising on its quality and style if you consider certain factors. Below are some tips to lower the price of your engagement diamond ring.
- Use a synthetic diamond or semi-precious stones, such as Agate, Amber, Bloodstone, etc., as the accents instead of diamonds.
- Try to use heirloom rings instead of purchasing the brand new ones so that you can wear vintage diamond rings that represent your family bloodline on the big day. You can upgrade the ring whenever you desire.
- Try to purchase bridal diamond ring set that includes a wedding band also rather than purchasing separate diamond rings. This will save a good share of your diamond ring expense.
- Use metal bands with a single stone as your engagement ring, which you can upgrade during your wedding to give a different look.
- Choose diamonds with precious metals of lower carat value or diamond rings with simple designs for great deals.