Steps to Follow
- First, add a mild soap to a bowl of lukewarm water.
- Put your topaz ring in this solution to let it soak for 20 to 30 minutes.
- Take your ring out and clean the stone gently by wiping it with a soft cloth or a soft toothbrush.
- Clean the ring metal by scrubbing it with a toothbrush.
- Rinse the ring in running water.
- Dry the ring using a soft cloth.
Points to Note
- Do not clean topaz diamond ring in an ultrasonic cleaner or opt for steam cleaning, as these may damage the topaz stone.
- Make sure not to expose your ring to harsh chemicals.
- Avoid wearing it while showering or when in a swimming pool because chlorine may affect the color of the stone.
- If there are other precious accent stones in your ring, make sure to read their cleaning guidelines too.