If you are contemplating with how to clean a gold diamond ring, below are some details on that.
How to Clean a Gold Diamond Ring
While choosing a cleaning solution for a gold diamond ring, always give priority to the gold metal, as diamond is the hardest mineral and will not get damaged easily. You can make a cleaning solution right at you home as well. For this, all you will need is a mild liquid soap, warm water, ammonia, and a soft-bristled brush.
- Mix the liquid detergent and warm water well, and immerse your in the solution
- Add a few drops of ammonia into this and let it be for around 30 minutes
- After half an hour, take out the ring and rub it gently with a soft-bristled brush; make sure to rub off all the ammonia from the ring.
- Rinse your diamond engagement ring with lukewarm water followed by cold water
- Finally, air dry or blow dry your ring and keep it safe.