There are movies have also played a great role in influencing buyers to go for unique diamond jewelry over the years. Although it differs from person to person, one of the following movie scenes may even be why you bought your diamond cross ring in the first place.
- Pretty Woman – 1990: Edward Lewis gives Vivian a gorgeous diamond and ruby wreath necklace.
- Titanic – 1997: This one shows the iconic heart-shaped blue diamond, which was actually a fictitious object.
- Ocean’s Thirteen – 2007: Danny Ocean’s gang steals a $3 billion diamond necklace.
- Sex and The City 2 – 2010: Carrie Bradshaw gets a proposal out of Mr. Big, who presents her with a huge black diamond ring.
- Blood and Wine – 1996: Jack Nicolson’s character tries stealing a million-dollar diamond necklace, and although the film could have done better, the jewelry is shown in it sure achieved fame.
- An affair of a Necklace – 2001: Jeanne de Saint-Rémy de Valois, tries reclaiming her royalty by grabbing this $6 million necklace.