Choosing the Color
The color of gems that make up the flower design and leaves are varied. The popular choices comprise the following.
- Pink: If you are looking for flower diamond rings engagement, then go for pink to create a feel of romance. Besides, you can also choose pink sapphires, sapphires, tourmaline, and topaz. All of these gemstones offer various dark and light shades of the pink color for flowers.
- Red: Rubies, topaz, coral, and garnets feature striking hues of red will be best options here.
- Yellow: Yellow diamonds, citrine, amber, topaz, and sapphire are popular choices for yellow shades.
- Green: Malachite, peridot, jade, or emerald gemstones are ideal for rich green leaves.
- White: A white colored flower-like center stone is popular if you are selecting colored petals; pearls, diamonds, and moonstone all beautiful choices with a hint of traditionalism.
The priciest gemstone option is diamond, especially a Fancy Pink colored one. Selecting synthetic diamonds or even colored gemstones is affordable, especially since the jewelry piece will likely have several gems.