Yellow diamond rings are sure to raise your style quotient with their utmost charm.
You can choose yellow diamond rings in any shapes. Common designs that are used to set yellow diamonds are Pave-Shank or Split-Shank, and Halo. In fact, the latest trend is adding white colorless diamonds to enhance the yellow color of the diamond.
The cut is one of the main factors in yellow diamond rings. Here, the diamondsare cut to enhance the colors and not the brilliance, unlike with other diamonds. The main drawback here is that the diamonds will not be as attractive as others because of low brilliance. You can tackle this by teaming them up with colorless white diamonds.
The price of yellow rings are decided by considering certain factors like
- Material – Platinum is more expensive than yellow gold or white gold. Additionally, the weight, decorations, size, etc add to this.
- Model – There are semi-mounted rings as well as custom-made rings. Here, the semi-mounted ring option that fits the wide range of diamonds is way cheaper than custom-made ones.
- Additional stones – The number of additional diamonds or other gems in your yellow diamond ring will also count.
- Color – Light yellow diamonds or fancy yellow diamonds are cheaper than dark or vivid yellow diamonds. The number of inclusions in the latter is more.
- Clarity – VVS yellow diamonds cost more than SI1 yellow diamonds.