The following is a list of some of the most famous ones to appear on either the big or small screen.
- High Society: Grace Kelly’s ring in the movie, which was actually her engagement ring from Prince Rainier III of Monaco.
- Titanic: Rose’s early Art Deco oval center stone ring from Cal Hockley, with graduated baguettes on each side. Even Jack Dawson notices it in the movie.
- Friends: Monica’s three-stone ring with a princess cut center diamond and triangular side sapphires.
- The Time Traveler’s Wife: Claire’s ring horizontally placed the oval diamond ring.
- Sex and the City 2: Carrie’s round black diamond ring from Mr. Big.
- Legally Blonde: Vivianne Kensington’s engagement ring, which Elle Woods has her sights on, but never gets to wear.
- The Great Gatsby: Daisy Buchanan’s 20’s era halo and micro pave ring, which is part of a matching set. This is famous as the Great Gatsby diamond ring.
- Sweet Home Alabama: Melanie’s ring with which Andrew proposes on Tiffany’s showroom floor, which she sadly decides not to keep.