The plating usually used is rhodium plating and if it is not taken proper care of, it may result in a dull appearance. Hence, there is a need for proper cleaning to maintain the shine of the rhodium plating.
Steps to Clean
- Mix mild soap with warm water to get a cleaning solution.
- Soak your ring in the solution for 20 to 30 minutes.
- Rub the ring gently using a soft brush or a soft cloth.
- Rinse the ring in running water for removing any soap residue.
- Dry it gently with a soft cloth.
Now that you know how to clean 14k white gold diamond ring, make sure not to expose it to any harsh chemicals or detergents. In addition, if your ring has less durable stones, make sure that the soap and water solution you use does not affect its sparkle.